Client Communications Specialist – Plymouth MN
Client Communications Specialist
CW Technology has an opportunity for a Client Communications Specialist. CW offers a great culture, excellent teamwork and collaboration, opportunities for growth, and competitive compensation. CW has been delivering enterprise quality IT management services for over 35 years. If you possess a passion for providing world-class customer service, strong diagnostic and problem-solving skills, and solid technical experience, we would like you to join our team.
What We Are Looking For:
- You are a natural problem-solver. You have a genuine curiosity about how things work. You leverage your deep desire to learn along with critical thinking.
- You are an empathetic customer advocate and are driven by a passion for providing World Class Customer Service.
- You are a conflict handler. You thrive where you can bring calm to chaos by driving resolutions for clients
- You are a high achiever. You are driven to get the job done and see tasks through to completion. You bring your A Game every day.
- You are passionate about process and details. You have an eye for identifying root cause issues and follow through with strong documentation.
- You have a strong commitment to creating success for clients, co-workers and self.
- Work with Client Services Team to ensure exceptional customer service is being delivered Answer questions about services and products and provide solutions for our clients’ needs
- Provide and prepare quotations for clients and help assist them with decision making and follow up
- Collaborate with in office teams to assist with placement of orders, refunds and exchanges
- Collaborate and coordinate with Dispatch and our Technical Teams to help ensure client deadlines are met
- Work with Technical Teams to get answers on client’s questions regarding technical services
- Help compile reports on overall customer service and client metrics
- Handle changes in policies or renewals for clients
What we are looking for:
- Smart people who want to learn and grow
- A passion for providing world-class customer service
- Exceptional communication, relationship building, prioritization, and time management skills, professional demeanor
- Strong commitment to creating success for clients, co-workers and self-Able to thrive in a dynamic, fast paced environment where constant multitasking is the norm
- Good judgment, technical common sense, and solid problem-solving skills
- Strong work ethic with a desire to learn, grow, and develop new skills, must have a passion for technology
- 3+ years Customer Service Representative experience, preferred
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree or equivalent real-world experience
- Competitive wage
- Comprehensive benefit package including PTO, Health Insurance, 401K match, and Life Insurance
- Excellent work environment
- Opportunity for growth
To apply for a career opportunity: https://cwtechnology.bamboohr.com/jobs/