IT Services – Field Technician/Engineer – Duluth
Strategic Advisor and Technical Account Manager: For over 30 years, CW Technology has been delivering enterprise-quality IT management services that ensure our clients’ success. If you possess a passion for providing world-class customer service and a proven track record for IT solutions, we would like you to join our IT team as a Strategic Advisor and Technical Account Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Understand business objectives by studying client organization mission, goals, and business drivers
- Analyze and summarize service and technical information and trends for clients
- Meet with clients to ensure that services provided and client technology is aligned with the client’s business objectives.
- Work with clients to determine the appropriate technology direction, timeline, and budgets for their business.
- Collaborate closely with internal technical teams and sales teams to ensure outstanding delivery of our technical services
- Act as an intermediary and trusted advisor between company operations and clients
- Provide strategic planning for clients to help improve their operations and future growth
- Provide technical solutions for achieving those goals
- Provide overall technical leadership for our clients
Education, Skills and Experience:
- Possess strong oral and written communication skills and be comfortable interfacing with client executive teams.
- Ensure all proposed projects are technically feasible, a good fit for the client, and that CW Technology is technically capable of completing the project properly
- Ensure that all projects are carried out according to industry best practices
- Provide quality project proposal content as required
- Exceptional communication, relationship building, customer service, prioritization, and time management skills
- Strong commitment to creating success for clients, co-workers and self
- Able to thrive in a dynamic, fast paced environment where constant multitasking is the norm
- Process driven with high attention to detail and excellent follow through skills
- Exceptional problem-solving skills and an aptitude for finding creative alternative solutions
- Professional demeanor and outstanding customer service skills
- Good judgment, technical common sense, and solid problem solving skills
- Strong work ethic with a desire to learn, grow, and develop new skills
- 10+ years solid business experience; Technical Account Manager experience preferred
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree or equivalent real world experience
- Competitive wage
- Comprehensive benefit package
- Excellent work environment
- Opportunity for growth