Talent Acquisition, Employee Engagement & Communication Specialist
Talent Acquisition, Employee Engagement & Communication Specialist – Recruitment, Employee Engagement, Recognition & Performance, External Communications.
CW Technology is an award-winning and growing IT Managed Service Provider (MSP). An IT company based locally in Duluth, MN that offers its employees competitive pay and benefits, a close-knit company culture, a collaborative & open communication team atmosphere that rewards hard work.
CW Technology has been delivering enterprise-quality IT management services that ensure our clients’ success for over 30 years. We are known for the great care we take with clients and employees alike.
We are looking for a self-starter who thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, working collaboratively with multiple teams. This position is responsible for the coordination of full life-cycle recruiting, from talent sourcing and attracting candidates to interviewing and hiring great employees.
This specialist is ultimately responsible for finding the right people and helping create a culture that keeps employees engaged, committed, and growing. Other responsibilities include ensuring employee success through both internal and external communication as well as marketing company brand via social media and other platforms.
- Design and implement an overall recruiting strategy
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications
- Collaborate with team leads on a regular basis, proactively identifying future talent needs and building a talent pipeline
- Source technical and non-technical candidates using a variety of methodologies including referrals, job boards, career and industry events, local college/university fairs, recruiting tools and platforms (LinkedIn, Glassdoor, Indeed, ZipRecruiter, NorthForce, etc.)
- Actively seek networking opportunities and build influential relationships that expand and diversify our talent pools
- Screen resumes and applications & assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience, and aptitudes
- Initiate background screenings and verification of qualified candidates
- Assist hiring managers with interviewing and selection process
- Manage all communication with candidates
- Collaborate with appropriate parties to prepare and extend job offers
- Ensure regulatory aspects of the full life-cycle recruitment process is compliant with federal and state legislation
- Maintain employee referral program
- Manage and maintain an applicant tracking system
- Conduct exit interviews on terminating employees
- Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports to the team.
Employee Engagement, Recognition, and Performance:
- Oversee the employee onboarding process
- Be a driving force in building a strong company culture
- Create and drive initiatives that support employee engagement and improve employee satisfaction
- Manage company-wide recognition programs, team building activities, and strategic engagement initiatives
- Drive employee performance through improvement and creation of training and development programs
- Assist with distribution of company-wide communication
Communications and Marketing:
- Manage all social media for the company
- Regularly update social media accounts with relevant content aimed at engaging employees, prospective applicants, current and prospective clients, and the community
- Collaborate with external web design and web hosting provider to maintain brand content and design
Education, Experience and Professional Competencies:
- B.A. Degree in Human Resource Management or Business Administration; 4+ years experience in recruiting. Marketing experience a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and a professional presence
- Proactive attitude, and the ability to work independently with minimal guidance
- Critical thinking skills and personal integrity regarding confidentiality and proprietary information
- Ability to adapt and be flexible amid shifting requirements
- Ability to prioritize all job requirements, manage multiple high-priority requisitions and meet deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel PowerPoint, etc.) and the ability to learn new programs
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)