Purchasing, Receiving and Inventory Management Specialist – Duluth
CW Technology has an opportunity for an PRI Management Specialist. CW offers a great culture, excellent teamwork and collaboration, opportunities for growth, and competitive compensation. CW has been delivering enterprise quality IT management services for over 35 years. If you possess a passion for providing world-class customer service, strong diagnostic and problem-solving skills, a solid background with Purchasing/Receiving, Inventory control along with management experience, we would like you to join our team.
What We Are Looking For:
- You are a natural problem-solver. You have a genuine curiosity about how things work. You leverage your deep desire to learn along with critical thinking.
- You are an empathetic customer advocate and are driven by a passion for providing World Class Customer Service with our external customers and colleagues.
- You are a high achiever. You are driven to get the job done and see tasks through to completion. You bring your A Game every day.
- You are passionate about process and details. You have an eye for identifying root cause issues and follow through with strong documentation.
- You have a strong commitment to creating success for clients, co-workers and self.
- Processing orders, receiving and shipping product
- Creating purchase orders and the daily processing of orders from multiple vendors
- Client invoicing
- Complete reconciliation of receiving/purchase documentation
- Managing accounts payable for multiple vendors while maintaining the vendor relationship.
- Working with vendors to resolve return product issues
- Updating tickets and co-workers on status of orders
- Maintaining accurate inventory levels and preparing regular inventory reports
- Managing back orders
- Continuous effort to improve efficiency in shipping, receiving, and inventory operations
- Keeping shipping, receiving, and inventory areas organized
- Working with warranty programs to order and ensure warranty parts are returned on time
- Process driven with high attention to detail and excellent follow through skills
- Solid understanding of purchasing, shipping, receiving and inventory management practices
- Strong commitment to creating success for clients, co-workers and self
- Able to thrive in a dynamic, fast paced environment where constant multitasking is the norm
- Strong work ethic with a desire to learn, grow, and develop new skills
- Proficiency working with the Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with Dynamics Great Plains or other accounting applications a plus
- Aptitude for learning new technology tools (i.e. ticket management and invoicing)
- 3+ years’ experience working in a comparable professional role
What You’ll Love About Us:
- Competitive wages.
- Comprehensive benefits package including PTO, Heath Insurance, 401K match and life insurance.
- Excellent Company Culture- collaboration, fun work atmosphere, monthly employee appreciation.
- Advancement opportunities. We are looking for smart people who have a desire to learn and grow.