IT Scheduler and Service Coordinator
CW Technology has an opportunity for an IT Scheduler and Service Coordinator. This position is responsible for coordinating the delivery of IT services in a timely and efficient manner. CW offers a great culture, excellent teamwork and collaboration, along with opportunities for growth, and competitive compensation. CW has been delivering enterprise quality IT management services for over 35 years. If you possess a passion for providing world-class customer service, strong problem-solving skills and exceptional attention to detail, we would like you to join our team
What We Are Looking For:
- You are a natural problem-solver. You have a genuine curiosity about how things work. You leverage your deep desire to learn along with critical thinking.
- You are an empathetic customer advocate and are driven by a passion for providing World Class Customer Service.
- You are a conflict handler. You thrive where you can bring calm to chaos by driving resolutions for clients and teammates.
- You are a high achiever. You are driven to get the job done and see tasks through to completion. You bring your A Game every day.
- You are passionate about process and details. You have an eye for identifying root cause issues and follow through with strong documentation.
- You have a strong commitment to creating success for clients, co-workers and self.
- Schedule available technical resources to handle all service requests.
- Prioritize issues based on business impact on the customer and CW resources.
- Provide exceptional customer service in a professional and courteous manner.
- Manage incoming calls, emails, and new tickets from both internal and external customers.
- Proactively make outgoing phone calls to schedule service appointments with customers.
- Review and generate invoices from service tickets.
- Monitor sales orders for new equipment and license availability, update tickets, and schedule resources as product becomes available.
- Work with third-party vendors as required.
- Assist in the management of service ticket escalations.
- Exceptional communication, relationship building, customer service, prioritization, and time management skills
- Strong commitment to creating success for clients, co-workers, and self
- Able to thrive in a dynamic, fast paced environment where constant multitasking is the norm
- Process driven with high attention to detail and excellent follow through skills
- Must be well organized
- Professional demeanor and outstanding customer service skills
- Good judgment, technical common sense, and solid problem-solving skills
- Strong work ethic with a desire to learn, grow, and develop new skills
- Willingness and an aptitude for learning basic technical concepts
- Dispatch, service coordination, or scheduling experience or comparable business experience
- 2+ years Customer Service Representative experience preferred
- Aptitude for coming up with creative and alternative solutions
- Associate or bachelor’s degree or equivalent real-world experience
What You’ll Love About Us:
- Competitive wages.
- Comprehensive benefits package including PTO, Heath Insurance, 401K match and life insurance.
- Excellent Company Culture- collaboration, fun work atmosphere, monthly employee appreciation.
- Advancement opportunities. We are looking for smart people who have a desire to learn and grow.
To apply for a career opportunity: https://cwtechnology.bamboohr.com/jobs/