IT Services – Field Technician/Engineer -Twin Cities
CW Technology has an opportunity for an experienced Level II/III Field Technician or Field Engineer. CW offers a great culture, excellent teamwork and collaboration, opportunities for growth, and competitive compensation. CW has been delivering enterprise quality IT management services for over 35 years. If you possess a passion for providing world-class customer service, strong diagnostic and problem-solving skills, and solid technical experience, we would like you to join our team.
What We Are Looking For:
- You are a natural problem-solver. You have a genuine curiosity about how things work. You leverage your deep desire to learn along with critical thinking.
- You are an empathetic customer advocate and are driven by a passion for providing World Class Customer Service.
- You are a conflict handler. You thrive where you can bring calm to chaos by driving resolutions for clients
- You are a high achiever. You are driven to get the job done and see tasks through to completion. You bring your A Game every day.
- You are passionate about process and details. You have an eye for identifying root cause issues and follow through with strong documentation.
- You have a strong commitment to creating success for clients, co-workers and self.
- Provide both on onsite and remote Tier I/II/III direct support to clients on a broad array of technologies including workstations, servers, and LAN/WAN network components.
- Investigate technical issues using your experience, documentation and critical thinking skills to identify the root cause and apply resolutions.
- Troubleshoot and resolve complex PC, server, and network issues and support Microsoft core operating systems and business applications.
- Work collaboratively with peers to provide quick response, diagnosis, and resolution of client issues.
- Perform both remote and onsite and remote hardware and software repairs, upgrades, and installations.
- Clearly document and explain complex client networks. Create and update documentation about the client’s network infrastructure and business applications.
- Serve as technical lead on client projects.
- 65% will be working directly on site at client locations 35% will be working in house at CW location.
- Minimum 3+ years of experience providing IT technical support.
- Minimum 1+ years in an IT field technician role.
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree preferred but more importantly equivalent real-world experience
- Proficiency with a broad array of technologies such as: Microsoft Windows Servers, Active Directory, HyperV, VMWare, Exchange Server, Office 365, Remote Desktop Services and networking technologies.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to explain complex technical solutions to clients and co-workers.
- Process driven with high attention to detail and excellent follow through skills.
- Able to thrive in a dynamic, fast paced environment where constant multitasking is the norm.
- Strong troubleshooting skills and an aptitude for finding creative alternative solutions.
- Good judgment, technical common sense, and solid problem-solving skills.
- Strong work ethic with a desire to learn, grow and develop new skills.
What You’ll Love About Us:
- Competitive wages.
- Comprehensive benefits package including PTO, Heath Insurance, 401K match and life insurance.
- Excellent Company Culture- collaboration, fun work atmosphere, monthly employee appreciation.
- Advancement opportunities. We are looking for smart people who have a desire to learn and grow.